Enterprise Semantic Search, Semantic Web Services and Federated Data Integration

igoldsmid

Nov 23, 2006, 9:00:59 PM11/23/06
to BioPAX-Boston
Dear BioPAX Members/Moderator

Excuse my 'brazenness' in emailing you 'like this'. Given your
group's focus I suspected this information could be quite interesting
to some of you.

We've been keeping this stuff close to our chest for about a year.
Would you like to review and let me know whether you think you might
like to investigate further?

This website: www.insilicodiscovery.com - introduces Enterprise
Semantic Search, supported with Semantic Web Services and Federated
Data Integration technology.

The In Silico Discovery company has commercialized leading edge
software technologies originating from The University of Manchester,
and The University of Pennsylvania - software that has been developed
and refined for more than a decade. We are therefore in a strong
position to offer you relatively 'mature' semantic web technologies and
services.

We are in the final stages of releasing downloadable trial software for
early adopters anticipating strategic advantage through the earliest
possible deployment of semantic web technologies.

This will appeal to organizations that have an interest in developing
an Enterprise Semantic Web - and as such are investigating or already
developing Ontologies in RDF/RDF-S and OWL/OWL-DL/OWL-S. They may be
wondering how they can most effectively connect these Ontologies to
disparate data distributed throughout (and even external to) the
organization in relational databases, flat files, web sites, and so
forth - and with enterprise class performance, security, reliability
and so forth.....

We believe we have one of the best solutions for this and so invite you
to make a simple response, by e-mail or phone, to indicate interest
and/or ask questions relative to the information available at
www.insilicodiscovery.com.

Please contact me with whatever questions or requests you have.

Thank you.

Regards, Ian
Ian Goldsmid
(My Direct Contact Details are on the Website)
www.insilicodiscovery.com