Chaffin Hermann Relation Elements Paper

1 view

Cartik Kothari

Nov 23, 2006, 12:43:29 PM11/23/06
to BioPAX-Boston
Hello everyone,

Relevant to the Relations ontology, and the possible use of these
relations to capture descriptive semantics of binary relations, here is
the only link to the relation elements paper I could find online

http://www.questia.com/library/book/memory-and-learning-the-ebbinghaus-centennial-conference-by-david-s-gorfein-robert-r-hoffman.jsp

There is a free trial option at this web site, this may be useful if
you are not a subscriber. Here are the book details if you want to
check it out from your library. I found a copy of this book at the
University of Memphis library, from where I got a hard copy of the
article.

Title: Memory and Learning: The Ebbinghaus Centennial Conference
Authors: Robert R. Hoffman and David S. Gorfein (Eds.)
Publishers: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ
Publication Year: 1987
ISBN: 089859653X

Regards,

Cartik R. Kothari, Ph.D
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
James Hogg iCAPTURE Institute of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6