Want to split a room at Travelodge Palo Alto?

1 view

Ricardo Vidal

Aug 3, 2008, 1:39:06 PM8/3/08
to BioBarCamp
I'm thinking of getting a room at the Palo Alto Travelodge. check-in
6th, out 8th. (2 nights) Everything else is full or too expensive.

It's about 180 bucks (for both nights). Wonder if anyone is interested
in sharing the room. It says it can take a max of 3 people.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Eva Amsen

Aug 3, 2008, 2:59:41 PM8/3/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
I'll share, at least on the 6th (not 100% sure about the 7th). I'm not
looking forward to the commute otherwise (almost two hours either
way).

Eva

(P.S. I'm only sporadically online this week, but should be able to
check e-mail once or twice a day until BBCamp.)

Tito Jankowski

Aug 3, 2008, 5:10:45 PM8/3/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
Anyone on this list from Sacramento? I just moved in today!

Tito

Ricardo Vidal

Aug 3, 2008, 5:57:18 PM8/3/08
to BioBarCamp
Ok, so I've booked the room for 6th and 7th. I'm willing to share if
anyone needs a place to crash.

Ricardo Vidal

Aug 5, 2008, 7:36:41 PM8/5/08
to BioBarCamp
It looks like the room I got has 1 queen bed. I'll try see if they can
get a double bed or something. Not sure there's a couch.