Need a driver's help to transport food, Wed morning 10 or 11am, Thu morning 7.30am

1 view

John Cumbers

Aug 3, 2008, 11:08:37 PM8/3/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We need a driver's help to transport food, Wed morning 10 or 11am, Thu morning 7.30am, it's just a mile away from IFTF, please let me know if you can help,
cheers,
John

John Cumbers, Graduate Student, SETI Institute

NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 239-20, Bldg N239 Rm 371 Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA.
cell +1 (401) 523 8190, fax +1 (650) 604-1088

Graduate Program in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry
Brown University, Box G-W Providence, RI, 02912, USA

shwu

Aug 4, 2008, 4:28:32 PM8/4/08
to BioBarCamp
I can help on Thursday morning if you need. Just let me know where to
go!

-Shirley

Attila Csordas

Aug 4, 2008, 7:55:11 PM8/4/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com, Alex Bangs, petert...@gmail.com
Alex, Peter and others who are planning to come by car on Wednesday: "We need a driver's help to transport food, Wed morning 10 or 11am, it's just a mile away from IFTF"

Can somebody help to transport food? Cab as a final solution if nobody volunteer?

Attila

Kim

Aug 5, 2008, 7:19:27 PM8/5/08
to BioBarCamp
I can help with food transportation on Wed morning. I'll be coming
from Oakland, so let me know if you still need help, because I'll need
to leave earlier than I originally planned. My cell is 510.468.4671.

Kim Liu

Oki

Aug 6, 2008, 3:42:41 AM8/6/08
to BioBarCamp
I will be driving from berkeley wed morning and staying wed night so I
can help thur morning and likely wed morn too.

Oki
510.374.8749

John Cumbers

Aug 6, 2008, 11:11:34 AM8/6/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Oki,
But I think between Mathias and Shirley we are all set now,