Fauci Was "Untruthful"

Bill Totten

Sep 8, 2021, 9:10:24 PM9/8/21
to Totten Bill Weblog@Google
Fauci Was "Untruthful"

New FOIA Evidence Proves US Funded Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan

Proves US Funded Gain-of-Function Research In Wuhan

by Quoth the Raven

(Submitted by Quoth the Raven from QTR's "Fringe Finance" at http://quoththeraven.substack.com)

https://www.zerohedge.com (September 07 2021)

Powerful new evidence and analysis appear to further the link between Dr Peter Daszak, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the United States potentially having a hand in funding gain-of-function research for bat coronaviruses in Wuhan - the site of the COVID-19 outbreak.

The evidence came to light on Monday, but the scope of the documents was truly put into focus by one Harvard PhD who said:

The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful ...

Those who have been following my work for the last year or so know that I have been committed to trying to point out inconsistencies and the changing Covid narrative {1} being pushed unto regular, hard-working, everyday Americans.

Most recently, I wrote a piece pointing out the stark differences {2} between what the establishment, led by Dr Fauci, is saying about herd immunity and vaccines versus what they were saying about a year ago.

A few weeks prior, I did a podcast called "Question the Answers" that laid out {3} the changing narrative regarding the laboratory leak scenario.

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/uh.png

I pointed out that those who were once regarded as conspiracy theorists for suggesting the (fairly obvious guess of a) lab leak now look as though they were on the verge of being proven right.

Additional evidence is now supporting {4} my long-held belief that the Wuhan Institute of Virology may have had something to do with the Covid pandemic. However, in my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined that the United States would have been involved in funding gain-of-function research in China.

But that is what the evidence continues to suggest.

Sharon Lerner and Mara Hvistendahl at The Intercept broke the story late at night on Labor Day. They wrote {5}:

NEWLY RELEASED documents provide details of US-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than nine hundred pages of documents detailing the work of the EcoHealth Alliance, a US-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to the EcoHealth Alliance's research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

"This is a roadmap to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic", said Gary Ruskin, executive director of US Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of COVID-19 {6}.

Links:

{1}{2} https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/enough-is-enough-the-narrative-around

{3} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzaE4ztLb8

{4} https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/us-reportedly-concluded-covid-virus-may-have-leaked-from-wuhan-lab.html

{5} https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

{6} https://usrtk.org/biohazards/origin-of-sars-cov-2-gain-of-function-readings/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-09-07/fauci-was-untruthful-new-foia-evidence-proves-us-funded-gain-function-research

TO POST A COMMENT, OR TO READ COMMENTS POSTED BY OTHERS, please click
the appropriate link at the top or bottom of https://billtotten.wpcomstaging.com/2021/09/09/fauci-was-untruthful/