Sorry for my long absense

Avid Beader

Apr 15, 2006, 4:08:54 PM4/15/06
to Better Beading
things got really rough for awhile, but I'm starting to see clear
skies.

I just approved about 50 new members. Members who at least posted they
were beaders, not looking sell or spam.

Remember, this is not a promotional board, only for bead talk. You can
list your URL, show off your work, give advice, etc, but *NO* spamming,
no blatant promotionals, etc.

I'm so tired of that. Just want to talk about beading and jewelry
making, without wading through the other stuff.

I'm sorry for being gone... It seems over 5 months. Has it been that
long?

I hope all your lives have been better.

dana

Apr 15, 2006, 4:12:02 PM4/15/06
to Better Beading
Thanks, I am one of the new group members. I love making bracelets. I
can use all the help and support that I can get from the group. I try
to think of new things to do without having to buy beading magazines.
Thanks for including me. Dana

joan...@yahoo.com

Apr 16, 2006, 8:47:23 AM4/16/06
to Better Beading
Welcome back. Hope everything is going better. The sun is out now so
Spring is finally here.
I am trying to start to work with wire now along with the beads. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.
Joan

Deborah Mierzwa

Apr 16, 2006, 9:44:56 AM4/16/06
to Better...@googlegroups.com
Joan, glad your days have sunnier skies, Happy Easter everyone.

Debbie Mierzwa

bj

Apr 17, 2006, 10:40:25 AM4/17/06
to Better...@googlegroups.com
I am thinking of making a lighter cover using a pattern I found last night using Peyote
stitch. Has anyone made one of these? It is for the disposable lighters i.e. Bic. What I
have not figured out is how it stays on the lighter. Anyone know?

bj

jmarie...@excite.com

Apr 17, 2006, 11:33:57 AM4/17/06
to Better Beading
Glad to see some activitie here. I am new to your group and have a
question. How do you want sharing of patterns handled? Should I just
give my wev link or do you have a special way of posting. I do a lot
with making of my own lampwork beads then creating jewelry combining
seed beads, vintage and silver beads and would love to share some of my
ideas and patterns. I also love to create patterns for the loom as
well. Just let me know so I do this right.
Best wishes,
Jackie N

beadangel

Apr 19, 2006, 4:13:33 AM4/19/06
to Better Beading
Glad to see you back, Been so quiet in here for a while.

Cheers!