Traffic Travis 3.0 Software Download

sunsss.com

Jul 31, 2008, 11:32:52 AM7/31/08
to Best Affiliate Programs
SEO Software makes High Search Engine Rankings Achievable for all
Budgets and Experience

http://snurl.com/38b8j

Search engine optimization has been made easy with Traffic Travis 3.0
software.

Jul 31, 2008 - Small website owners are finding it increasingly
difficult to rank in the search engines as competition on the Internet
intensifies. New webmasters often don't even realize just how
important search engine optimization is to the success of their
website until they have had their site online several months. It's
only when their website begins to slip into oblivion and traffic
dwindles away that the truth hits home.

Mark Ling, founder of SEO software Traffic Travis, says that at this
point “website owners’ panic and use snippets of information they have
gathered from blogs and articles in a haphazard approach to SEO that
usually produces very little in the way of results. Some webmasters
take some bad advice and end up watching their sites slip even further
down the ranks.”

However, he says, it is not just newbies who struggle with SEO. Even
experienced webmasters find it challenging. "The cost and time
involved in SEO can be very restrictive - we don’t all have the
resources of the BBC. Obviously something had to change."

Traffic Travis is SEO software designed to make ranking in the search
engines achievable and easy for website owners of all levels and
experience, without the need for a big marketing budget. And the newly-
released 3.0 version includes even more features to streamline the SEO
process.

"Search engine optimization does not have to be labor intensive or a
financial burden," says Ling. "Traffic Travis 3.0 offers a simple
optimization system that can be carried out quickly and easily using a
variety of custom-created tools. The tools automate different stages
of the research process, so that previously time-consuming research
tasks can be achieved in minutes."

Not only this, says Ling, but Traffic Travis can also help to point
out factors that might otherwise go overlooked.

"Say you're researching a competitor, and you want to look at their
backlinks. Traffic Travis will tell you this, and it'll also retrieve
the IP addresses of the websites, the PageRank and the anchor text.
All these are very important factors when assessing backlink quality.
You can't judge a link on one of these factors alone, so any tool that
doesn't give you all this information at once is only giving you a
tiny portion of the picture."

The results that Traffic Travis users have achieved are impressive.
Many are regularly achieving first page rankings for their main search
terms. 000Relationships.com is one such customer: "We've been plodding
away for years trying to get our search engine rankings up. And now,
using Traffic Travis, we've managed to get our site to #4 & #5 in
Google, #1 & #2 in Yahoo and #2 & #3 in MSN for our highly converted
search phrase — 'How to Attract Men'’"

This unassuming software tool is quietly revolutionizing the way
website owners do business on the Internet. "Our aim is to give all
website owners the means and opportunity to rank on page one for their
search terms," says Ling, "Traffic Travis puts all webmasters on an
equal footing, no matter what their budget or experience is."

To find out more about Traffic Travis SEO Software, visit

http://snurl.com/38b8j