Fwd: [sudo-discuss] [Important] Sudo Short on Rent this Month!

giovanni_re

Oct 31, 2013, 6:30:45 PM10/31/13
to BTG
---- Original message -----
From: Matthew Senate <matts...@gmail.com>
To: "sudo-discuss" <sudo-d...@lists.sudoroom.org>,
sudo-a...@lists.sudoroom.org
Subject: [sudo-discuss] [Important] Sudo Short on Rent this Month!
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:40:22 -0700

Hey all,

I made a deposit today from the donation bin with $260 dollars, bringing
our bank account total to ~$1020.

Our invoice from the landlords is $1,661.50

We need to raise ~$650 to pay rent PLUS another $500 to maintain our
bank
account minimum and not be charged for being below the minimum.

*How can we raise up to $1,150 by say, Monday?*

Some ideas I'm throwing out there and discussing with folks in the space
at
the moment:

- Ask folks to pay their dues! Encourage your friends.
- Throw a fund-raiser this Saturday (take donations, give beverages,
performances)
- Reach out to different groups that use the space.

// Matt

--- Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list - http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.