Mtg today at UCB?

Scott Kinney

Nov 2, 2013, 1:46:04 PM11/2/13
to BerkTI...@googlegroups.com
pardon me for being new but is there a TIP meeting today at UCB?

Scott Kinney

Nov 3, 2013, 3:32:41 PM11/3/13
to BerkTI...@googlegroups.com

Nov 6, 2013, 1:48:14 PM11/6/13
to BTG, Scott Kinney
Welcome to BTIP, Scott :)

To enable me to give you some good tips,
please tell us:
Aprox what month & year did you begin learning about freedom sw etc,
what groups have you found out about,
which meetings have you gone to so far, &
what are yout thoughts about those events?

:)