Fwd: Re: [discuss] Plastic Surgeons?

giovanni_re

Nov 6, 2013, 5:30:44 PM11/6/13
to BTG
---- Original message -----
From: ga...@pobox.com
To: sc...@scottjanousek.com, "dis...@artisansasylum.com"
<dis...@artisansasylum.com>
Subject: Re: [discuss] Plastic Surgeons?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:21:32 -0500

You, and others on the list, might be interested in a local professional
group.

the Medical Development Group http://www.mdgboston.org/index.htm
is a group of Boston area professionals in various aspects of the
medical device industry, including R&D, design, manufacturing, legal
and regulatory issues, and more. Their educational events and forums
include networking in terms of jobs, consulting and advice, and talks
on various parts of the industry. Their meetings do have a charge,
but this is the real deal.

Going to a few meetings may well help you find someone with the
knowledge you seek.

Another option is to contact the relevant department at one of the
local teaching hospitals.

Gary

At 01:27 PM 11/6/2013, Scott Janousek wrote:
>I know this may sound a bit weird, but I'm interested to know if
>anyone on the list knows a Plastic Surgeon.
>
>No, I am not looking to have anything done ...
>
>However, I have specific questions for someone in the industry.
>Message directly.
>
>Thanks.
>
>-sj

--- Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list - http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.