Sept 2010 BTIP meetings, This Sat 4th 12N-3P, + 13,19,28. Quickie announcement

giovanni_re

Sep 4, 2010, 3:02:27 AM9/4/10
to BTG, BTL, BerkT...@googlegroups.com
It's Back to School. :)

Meetings this month on :
Sat 4 12N-3P In person + Voice global
Mon 13 5-6P maybe voice only
Sun 19 12N-3P In person + Voice global
Tue 28 5-6P maybe voice only

For the in person meetings, we'll plan on meeting in the 2nd floor Cory
Hall lounge. - (Not in the Free Speech cafe, as previously. Watch the
web page & mail list & IRC for latest updates.)

This might get a greater CS & EE student turnout. :)

==
I'm too busy to
1) make the monthly videos list, &
2) write the regular announcement,
3) email the announcement.

So, this will have to do for now.

Hot topics:
Back to school - what goals should we have this year?
Getting flyers made & posted in buildings.
Outreach to non CS-EE-Engineering students.
Outreach to CS,EE, Engineering students. ;)
Should we organize a joint installfest with EE & CS students?
Set up a UCB hacking event?

Your hot topics?

Come to the meeting, in person, at the Cory lounge. CU there. :)

== Join in the Global weekly meetings, via VOIP, about all Free SW HW & Culture