March 21,29 2010 BTIP meetings

giovanni_re

Mar 21, 2010, 2:56:15 AM3/21/10
to BTG, BTL, BerkT...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Meeting is on for Sunday. :)

I working through a backlog of personal todos - I'm hecka behind. But, I'm making progress.

Haven't even been able to make any BTIP announcements for a while, but here is one.

So, we'll have the online meeting 12N-3P pacific time, #berkeleytip on freenode, voip etc.

The FSCafe is closed for spring break, so we'll have to find another location. Watch the btip-berkeley mailing list for details, & the irc channel. Maybe Soda or Cory, or a wifi cafe nearby.

Mon March 29, 5-6P is the following meeting, online IRC & voip only.

I hope you can join us tomorrow. :)

What's new & exciting with you? Any discussion topic suggestions?