2009 October 3rd & 18th BerkeleyTIP meetings - quick info - Do UCB homecoming, Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, instead of BTIP this Saturday Oct 3

1 view

john_re

Oct 1, 2009, 5:05:16 AM10/1/09
to BerkT...@googlegroups.com
Oct 3 might not have an in person meeting at UCB - it depends if anyone emails the BT-local & BT-global lists to say they want to meet at the FSC. The online meeting will exist. But, due to the UCB Homecoming events, including free lectures for everyone & anyone, I'm suspecting people should prefer doing that on oct 3, instead of BTIP, & thus online might be small. ;) & I invite you to go to the homecoming lectures. - I don't know, but doubt, any lectures will be simultaneously netcast. If you find out they will, please tell us on the BT global list. :)

Oct 18th should be back to a regular local FSCafe & online meeting. :)

Here's my musings about this from yesterday: