RSVP% please - Jan 17 Sun BTIP meeting On

giovanni_re

Jan 16, 2010, 7:18:22 AM1/16/10
to BTG, BTL, BerkT...@googlegroups.com
Meeting is on, FSCafe is open (1pm - wifi access should be available outside, starting 12n).

I just emailed our sponsor re guest AirBears accounts - so I don't know if I'll have any for this meeting. Maybe I'll decide to locate this meeting at a nearby wifi cafe??? Watch this mailing list & the web page for last minute announcements & changes.

Please email me a probabilistic rsvp if you think there is a > 51 % chance you'll come to the in person meeting. not necessary, do come even if you didn't rsvp, it just helps my planning. Thanks :)

This Sunday is the day before Sprig 2010 semester starts. I'll try to make some flyers soon, & hopefully someone will help me put some up around campus, to reach out to more than just engineering students this semester. :)

Of course, join on VOIP globally.

Questions? Comments?