Sat Apr 3 Meeting is on for today12N-3P Pacific

giovanni_re

Apr 3, 2010, 3:30:44 AM4/3/10
to BTG, BTL, BerkT...@googlegroups.com
Online via VOIP (& irc.freenode.net), & at the Free Speech Cafe UCB.

Things to talk about:
1) Arrangements for getting a live speaker for next month. Technical & social: Technology to transmit voice: do streaming?? justin.tv? icecast? gstreamer? Also, who?
2) Free culture. - Matt Senate, leader of the Free Culture group at UCB, & I, made a BTIP/FreeCulture announcement in CS61a today. So, that was a step forward for the announcement. & helps spread awareness of the Free Culture aspect of BTIP, & FC. So, what other things should we plan to do FC wise?
3) Ubuntu 10.04 out soon - what's to be aware of?

What do _you_ want to talk about?

[Another month I've been too busy to get the BTIP announcements to mailing lists before the first meeting of the month. :( At least I got this out to the BTIP list. I'll probably also send a copy of this to the CSUA list. Maybe IEEE.]

I hope to see you there, or talk with you online. :)