TehLUG & Fwd: Join Linux Global Meeting Sunday June 21 using VOIP - BerkeleyTIP

john_re

Jun 20, 2009, 9:06:32 PM6/20/09
to BerkT...@googlegroups.com, BTG, gen...@lists.tehlug.org
Hello everyone, & welcome to the 1st announcement sent to the BTIP announcement list. :)

Below is the announcement for the June 21 meeting.

This is actually the announcement I sent to TehLUG, in Tehran, Iran. I occasionally, as the opportunity presents itself, write some initial comment to the group I'm sending the announcement to. Most announcements get sent through their lists & back to me in several minutes. That happened with the TehLUG announcement in Feb, Mar, Apr & May. (I didn't send anyone June 6 announcements.) This month, as of about 16 hours later, I haven't gotten the message back from the TehLUG list.

Currently, I only send 2 announcements to LUGs outside the US: TehLUG, & CLUG in CapeTown, South Africa. (Because I haven't yet had time to join more LUGs & send announcements. I hope to ultimately join about 10 Americas, 10 Eureopean, 10 Mideast/African & 10 Asian groups. - I do send about 8 announcements to global groups, like GNU, Debian, Ubuntu, KDE, BSD, Python, etc) [Actually, I do see there is a misspelling in that last sentence, but I left it in cause I like it. It's kinda like "Oreo". ;) ]

Since this announcement list is "announce only", no message replies will go through the list. But, if anyone wants to reply or comment on this message, feel free to send the reply to the main BTIP-Global mail list. :)