iPad or Android

Neil A. Parker

Jun 28, 2024, 12:10:34 AM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I’ve been running Navionics along with weather, tide, and AIS apps on my iPad; but the iPad bit the dust. Should I replace with another iPad or switch to Android. Part two, what configuration would you recommend?

Jonathan Green

Jun 28, 2024, 8:08:30 AM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to Beneteau Owners
I use both and noticed that some of the apps I rely on are only available on one or the other, so that's the first thing you'd want to check before making a switch. None of the apps I use (such as Navionics) require much for computing power so less expensive tablets are fine for me. I prefer the smaller tablets like the 8.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite and the iPad mini with a well made, waterproof/shockproof enclosure.