2014 Oceanis 31 - chartplotter upgrade

Simon Casey

Apr 4, 2024, 10:41:01 AMApr 4
to Beneteau Owners
My 2014 oceanis 31 came with a B+G T8 chartplotter and I am considering an upgrade to a curent B+G product.

I was considering upgrading to a Zeus or Vulcan but unsure if its simply a plug and play swap out of the display itself.

Does anyone have specific experience they can share  ?

thanks
Simon

Jon Schultz

Apr 4, 2024, 12:46:13 PMApr 4
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Upgraded to Axiom 12 raymarine from C80. Required a new radar dome. You may want to make sure new plotter is compatible with what you have.
Sent from my iPhone

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.