Curtains

Ben Campbell

Mar 30, 2024, 2:01:12 PMMar 30
to Beneteau Owners
Hi All,

It’s time for new curtains. Does anyone know a source of pre-made curtains for specific Beneteau models? Are there options other than having them custom-made or sewing them yourself?

I know I could go through the dealer, but our dealer tends to be non-helpful with minor parts for older boats.

Thank!

Ben Campbell
09 Beneteau 31 “Dancing Days”
Lewisville Lake, TX

aquavit

Apr 1, 2024, 1:03:43 PMApr 1
to Beneteau Owners
I would recommend ship-shades.com for pleated curtains.  Great customer service, easy installation, good quality and a price only a fraction of what others charge.  Hard to go wrong.  They are not custom made for particular models but you order custom sizes.  They look great on our Beneteau 323.

Torben Drewes
2005 Beneteau 323  "Aquavit"
Cobourg, Ontario

Jon Schultz

Apr 1, 2024, 1:21:19 PMApr 1
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I brought the old ones to a local fabric shop and they made news ones. Complete with the clips.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2024, at 1:03 PM, aquavit <tdr...@trentu.ca> wrote:

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.