beneteau parts online

nick lapshov

May 6, 2024, 5:54:41 PMMay 6
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I am looking to replace quite a few things on my B40, 2008 and looking for a source. I do remember there was a site (France based?) you can use to do that  but I cannot find it anymore. Any hints? My local Beneteau folks  (San Diego/California) are helpful, but they do not keep much of these old parts.
I am interested to replace
1. Toilet, complete set. It is working but leaking somewhere between the pump and pedestal.
2. The relay for shower pump (schreiber part)
3. Shower facet with the hose and fixtures
4. Sink facet
5. overhead light fixtures
6, 110 v outlet

If you did a similar work and found the parts (or their equivalents) - please let me know.
Regards

Nick L
"Delfina". Beneteau 40, 2008 hull 69
San Diego CA

Mark Stillwell

May 6, 2024, 6:12:43 PMMay 6
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
You might check your local RV dealer. I bought parts there for less than marine store like West Marine or Defender.

Mark Stillwell

On May 6, 2024, at 4:54 PM, nick lapshov <nick.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.

Neal Lindeman

May 6, 2024, 7:55:21 PMMay 6
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Try Skanvik for faucets
Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2024, at 6:12 PM, Mark Stillwell <dragon...@gmail.com> wrote:

 You might check your local RV dealer. I bought parts there for less than marine store like West Marine or Defender.

Ralph Wasserbaech

May 7, 2024, 12:29:36 PMMay 7
to Beneteau Owners
Hi Nick,

Fellow B40 owner here. Hull 77. It looks like most of the items you need are generic and may not be available from Beneteau. If you are interested in searching the Beneteau spare parts site you will need to be given access They no longer sell direct to the public as in the past. You will need to go through a dealer to order parts. Some are better than others. They act as the middleman and can have parts direct shipped to you without going to their store. Many have had good luck dealing with a gentleman named John Defoe. Myself included. He now works for Clarks Landing. Contact him or his associate and they will get you access to the Beneteau spare parts site so you can search the graphics yourself. For specific B40 questions consider joining the Facebook group dedicated to this model.

Doug Flanagan
Parts Manager
Clarks Landing Yacht Sales
1442 Ford Road
Shady Side, MD  20764

Regards,
Ralph W
2008 B40

nick lapshov

May 7, 2024, 8:53:02 PMMay 7
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you guys,
I sent msg to Skanvik, for some quotes and plan to visit RV dealer soon.
Appreciate the pointers!
Nick