Oceanis 343 help please

chris byrne

Apr 30, 2024, 7:21:36 AMApr 30
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi all im retro fitting a wheel pilot to my 2005 oceanis 343 single rudder and struggling to find a suitable place to fit the rudder sensor. I can't find any pictures of other installs. I would be so grateful if any other owners could please send a photo of their rudder set up.
Many thanks Chris

William Eurbin

May 4, 2024, 5:23:52 PMMay 4
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Her you go.

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.

20240504_142440.jpg

chris byrne

May 10, 2024, 5:57:31 AMMay 10
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi William
Thank you so much for the picture, I only just seen today. I was looking the other side and can see this makes more sense. Not easy to get into though. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Much appreciated cheers Chris

On Saturday, May 4, 2024, William Eurbin <inter...@gmail.com> wrote:
Her you go.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024, 7:21 AM chris byrne <sa...@parkyourbum.co.uk> wrote:
Hi all im retro fitting a wheel pilot to my 2005 oceanis 343 single rudder and struggling to find a suitable place to fit the rudder sensor. I can't find any pictures of other installs. I would be so grateful if any other owners could please send a photo of their rudder set up.
Many thanks Chris

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beneteau-owners/CAK5_6uViX8zhcS_O%2BAaqUSqrkV9SD%2Bo%2BBUYQ%3D8d%3DbKrdL8ZSUg%40mail.gmail.com.

chris evans

May 13, 2024, 2:20:55 PMMay 13
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
While not a 343  here is my install 3/4 ply epoxied and glassed from rudder tube to rear bulkhead adding significant strength to rudder tube.Shelf glassed on top for rudder sensor

On Fri, May 10, 2024, 5:57 a.m. chris byrne <chrisb...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beneteau-owners/CAH2GPFJFDdMvz5ErN2JJnuQ-PKjSXyYVTGw5B8S0A0yDSQf3tA%40mail.gmail.com.
20220509_170801(2).jpg