Re: {Beneteau Owners} Digest for beneteau-owners@googlegroups.com - 12 updates in 3 topics

jean vaury

May 14, 2024, 3:45:56 AMMay 14
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour David,
 I am still following this great list et I remember you from the old times before 2000 ! I still see that Bob from Chicago and Milner were the supporters of the never  tired First 30 from 1981 Litthe Wing of Chicago !

David I wonder if we ever met in San Francisco ?

The best to you in a less connected world

Amicalement
Jean

Le mar. 14 mai 2024 à 09:07, <benetea...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com>: May 13 01:03PM -0400

I want to thank everyone for the years of support everyone has shown as a Beneteau owner

The time has come to reduce my email traffic and ask to be removed from the list.

If the truth be known it makes me pine to go sailing and that is not a bad thing just not a possibility

Best of luck to everyone

Fair winds and calm seas

Fletch
Sent from my iPhone
Jon Schultz <jsch...@gmail.com>: May 13 02:47PM -0400

All the best Fletch, thanks so much for your guidance and support.

Jon Schultz
S/V Ramble On.
Sent from my iPhone

Leslie Gevirtz <leslie....@gmail.com>: May 13 03:49PM -0400

Fletch - I learned so much I just reading your replies to the various
problems sailors – especially new ones – run into. your posts are wonderful
– concise, kind, and very effective.
All best to you,
Sippingsister

Schoen Fitzgerald <tangoun...@gmail.com>: May 13 08:56PM -0500

Fair winds, Fletch. Appreciate all your input.

On Mon, May 13, 2024, 2:50 PM Leslie Gevirtz <leslie....@gmail.com>
wrote:

DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com>: May 13 01:42PM -0400

The time is coming when I must asked to be removed from the Beneteau owners list

I wish to thank everybody for all those years and all that great advice, Fairwinds and calm seas

Fletch

Sent from my iPhone
John Van Den Hengel <john...@gmail.com>: May 13 10:43AM -0700

😭😭😭😭

Sent by Google 8 Pro

On Mon, May 13, 2024, 10:42 DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com>
wrote:

George Harris <gharr...@gmail.com>: May 13 01:49PM -0400

Say it ain’t so!
Your knowledge will be sorely missed.

You can miss the note but you can’t miss the beat

Robert Lucchetti <rvluc...@yahoo.com>: May 13 12:51PM -0500

God speed.
Bob L.
262.358.1583
rvluc...@yahoo.com

DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com>: May 13 01:59PM -0400

Sorry George

Just need to make life simpler.

I am older and this new generation is not fitting well with my mental health. I am shutting down on the crazy stuff.

Removing myself from the stuff that keeps me from sleeping. Like dreaming of spending a winter of a classic BENETEAU in the Bahamas .

Not shutting you out. Always love to hear from you!!

God bless

Fletch

Sent from my iPhone

Jim McCann <jpm...@gmail.com>: May 13 01:04PM -0500

God bless, thank you for the advice through the years.

Jim McCann
S/V Down Island ll
Oceanis 370
Sent from my iPhone

Mark J Wilme <mark....@gmail.com>: May 13 08:43PM -0400

You should be able to self unsubscribe Fletch

If you can't let me know and I'll 'kick' you

Mark

On Mon, May 13, 2024, 1:42 PM DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com>
wrote:

chris evans <saili...@gmail.com>: May 13 02:20PM -0400

While not a 343 here is my install 3/4 ply epoxied and glassed from rudder
tube to rear bulkhead adding significant strength to rudder tube.Shelf
glassed on top for rudder sensor

Jim McCann

May 14, 2024, 7:30:31 AMMay 14
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Jean,

Wow! I thought of you, Milner, Little Wing, your crossing... the early days from the very first list... when I saw the message from Fletch.
This has truly been a group of like minded devotees of Beneteau, sailing and most importantly, helping each other.

Again, thanks to all for making this list so meaningful.

Fair winds,

Jim McCann

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.