Thanks for all the years

DAVID FLETCHER

May 13, 2024, 1:04:16 PMMay 13
to Beneteau Group, benet...@yahoogroups.com

I want to thank everyone for the years of support everyone has shown as a Beneteau owner

The time has come to reduce my email traffic and ask to be removed from the list.

If the truth be known it makes me pine to go sailing and that is not a bad thing just not a possibility

Best of luck to everyone

Fair winds and calm seas

Fletch
Sent from my iPhone

Jon Schultz

May 13, 2024, 2:47:46 PMMay 13
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, benet...@yahoogroups.com
All the best Fletch, thanks so much for your guidance and support.

Jon Schultz
S/V Ramble On.
Sent from my iPhone

> On May 13, 2024, at 1:04 PM, DAVID FLETCHER <davidcf...@rogers.com> wrote:
>

> --
> Largest Beneteau group, over **1500** members and growing.

Leslie Gevirtz

May 13, 2024, 3:50:05 PMMay 13
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, benet...@yahoogroups.com
Fletch - I learned so much I just reading your replies to the various problems sailors – especially new ones – run into. your posts are wonderful – concise, kind, and very effective.
All best to you,
Sippingsister

Schoen Fitzgerald

May 13, 2024, 9:56:27 PMMay 13
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Fair winds, Fletch. Appreciate all your input.

bill wagner

May 21, 2024, 11:26:15 AMMay 21
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Good luck Fletch,
I remember your wonderful, helpful posts. As someone who retired from sailing a few years ago. I know your pain.
Cheers,
Bill Wagner
Sent from my iPad

C Adrienne Daniels

May 21, 2024, 12:15:26 PMMay 21
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Fletch
You have indeed been a leader and much appreciated helper in this group. Even though you have taken down your sails for the last time, may you be blessed to join others as they raise and lower theirs.
Godspeed
C Adrienne Daniels
s/v Christella J
Sent from my iPad.

> On May 21, 2024, at 11:26 AM, bill wagner <wewag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good luck Fletch,
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beneteau-owners/C1DD9118-15EF-4DB7-97F8-3D7C9210A8AD%40gmail.com.

John Van Den Hengel

May 21, 2024, 12:18:00 PMMay 21
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
You Nailed it! - Such Wonderful Meaningful Words for a well deserving Beneteau Sailor.

Sent by Google 8 Pro

dragon...@aol.com

May 22, 2024, 9:58:50 AMMay 22
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Agreed! Thanks Fletch, you will be missed but not forgotten.

Thanks,
Dean and Bonnie
B331  s/v Dragonfly

  /)  /)  /)  /)  /)
~~~~~~~~~~~

DAVID FLETCHER

May 22, 2024, 10:03:48 AMMay 22
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t hit the delete button yet

Close 😢

Sent from my iPhone

Capt. Sexton

May 22, 2024, 1:18:17 PMMay 22
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

So long, and Thanks for all the Fish.  Your knowledge and assistance has been ever so helpful to the community, your presence and input will be missed.

Fair Winds

Captain Scott H. Sexton

S/V Ripple
2006 Beneteau Oceanis 373

Private and Corporate Sailboat Charters

Bareboat Charter Captain

Vessel Delivery
www.sailripple.com

Be a part of the solution    -    Volunteer

...Just be nice.       -    Danny Roy Young