Reasons for Not Doing Your Math Homework

Steven Pusateri

Sep 13, 2008, 5:37:12 AM9/13/08
to Joke Group
Reasons for Not Doing Your Math Homework

I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.

It's Isaac Newton's birthday.

I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn't actually reach it.

I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in this margin.

I was watching the World Series and got tied up trying to prove that it converged.

I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.

I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it.

I couldn't figure out whether i am the square of negative one or i is the square root of negative one.

I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee. I spent the rest of the night trying to figure which one to dunk.

I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, but this morning I couldn't find it.

-Steven

Evil fine print: for any funny images on the web. go to www.beefgir.com.
For a collection of email jokes go to http://groups.google.com/group/BeefGir