Supermodel Wisdom

1 view

Steven Pusateri

Aug 22, 2008, 12:09:53 AM8/22/08
to Joke Group
In today's fast-paced, stress-inducing world, more and more
people are searching for inspiration from clergy,
psychologists, motivational speakers and personal gurus. But
sometimes you need a little more than they can offer. So this
week, along with our usual lineup, we'll take a fascinating
look into the inspiring wit and wisdom offered up by some of
today's hottest supermodels...

Worldly Wisdom From Famous Supermodels (Part I)

ON POVERTY "Everyone should have enough money to get
plastic surgery."
-- Beverly Johnson

ON OPPORTUNITIES "Because modeling is lucrative, I'm
able to save up and be more particular about the acting roles I
take."
-- Kathy Ireland (star of "Alien From L.A." and "Danger
Island")

ON CAREER CHOICES "My boyfriend thinks I lost my true
calling to be a librarian."
-- Paulina Porizkova

More Amusing Musings From Supermodels (Part II)

ON INNER STRENGTH "I love the confidence that makeup
gives me."
-- Tyra Banks

ON VERSATILITY "I can do anything you want me to do so
long as I don't have to speak."
-- Linda Evangelista

ON BREAKTHROUGHS "Once I got past my anger toward
my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modeling."
-- Gabrielle Reece

Wisdom From The Mouths Of Supermodels... (Part III)

ON REVELATIONS "I just found out that I'm one inch taller
than I thought."
-- Christie Brinkley

ON TRAVEL "I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame,
the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care."
-- Tyra Banks

ON THE BASICS "It's very important to have the right
clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old T-shirt or
sweats, it's not inspiring for your workout."
-- Cheryl Tiegs

Modeling Is Obviously Much More Than Just a Pretty Face...
(Part IV)

ON THINKING "When I model I pretty much blank. You
can't think too much or it doesn't work."
-- Paulina Porizkova

ON MOTIVATION "It was kind of boring for me to have to
eat. I would know that I had to, and I would."
-- Kate Moss

And finally...

ON ECONOMICS "I don't wake up for less than $10,000 a
day."
-- Linda Evangelista

Evil fine print: for any funny images on the web. go to www.freewebs.com/beefgir.