Your steamed editor on a run

Eric Elshtain

Mar 25, 2015, 11:46:26 AM3/25/15
to beard-of-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Authors and Friends,

I am about to embark on a marathon of sorts. Tupelo Press--a fine independent press--has invited me to participate in their 30/30 challenge. Thirty poems written daily for 30 days. Just as if I were getting sponsors per mile for a marathon, I am seeking sponsors for my poetry marathon.

I have a modest goal of $400 over the course of the month. If you give $75, you will receive a one-of-a-kind handmade chapbook made up of a selection of poems written during April. Fifty dollars will get you your name incorporated into a poem. $25 will get you five hand-typed postcard poems sent to you over the month. Donate and then let me know that you have done so to get your goods!

You can also subscribe to Tupelo Press and get nine books for $99. Follow this link PUT MY NAME in the "comments" field.

Or just donate to Tupelo Press and put may name in the "honor" field.

I am also setting up a blog where you can follow my progress.
Thanks!

Eric