eDemocracyCamp2: April 19 in Washington DC

planspark

Apr 11, 2009, 4:37:14 PM4/11/09
to BarcampUKGovweb
Hi,

As some of you may already know, we're just one week away from this
year's eDemocracyCamp:

April 19, 2009
8am to 5pm
Washington DC
http://barcamp.org/eDemocracyCamp2

This is the Sunday right before Politics Online Conference '09.

eDemocracyCamp is a barcamp on e-democracy with a special focus on
citizen participation.

We currently have 150+ people signed up (and plenty of room for more).
See Eventbrite for the full attendee list: http://edemocracy.eventbrite.com/

I'm aware that most of you are based in the UK, but if you know anyone
in the greater DC area who might be interested please help spread the
word. We're looking for a diverse mix of people: government folks,
researchers, developers etc. Should be lots of fun!

We're also trying to capture the sessions and share the material
online (so non-attendees can get something out of it as well). Follow
us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/edemocracycamp for updates or
monitor the #edemcamp tag. You can find more ways to connect (Google
group, Facebook etc.) on the wiki: http://barcamp.org/eDemocracyCamp2

Thanks,
Tim