Teaching adults how to cycle : Sadashivnagar Saturday 3rd June.

Ali Poonawala

Jun 5, 2023, 10:44:39 PM6/5/23
to Sharath Chandar, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club), sumaar...@gmail.com
*_HAPPY WORLD CYCLE DAY_* 🚴‍♀️ 🚴‍♂️

*Sadashivanagar session 3 rd June *

*Learners 5 *
1. Sahana - Ongoing
2.Simran - Newbie
3. Raji Subbaram- ongoing
4. Dr.Muni - ongoing
5. Nikhat - ongoing

1.  *Sahana*- This was her 4 th session.. scooting is good and she managed to pedal without support as well. Needs to focus on her body balance  as well as the road .

2. *Simran* - A newbie . She managed to scoot well . Body balance was good .

3. *Raji* - Quite comfortable with scooting. Improvement in body balance and confidence level.

4. *Dr. Muni*- Good to have learners come back for a spin. Today couldn’t offer too much saddle time to Dr. Muni  as we had 4 new learners . Sir has assured he will get his own bike serviced and hoping to see him ride around in the neighbourhood.

5. *Nikhat* - star of the day. She is a natural. Was able to ride very well. Body balance was excellent. End of the session she managed to learn how to turn as well. Commuting all the way from Sarjapur to get to Sadashivnagar  Is a huge huge dedication. A big round of applause to her 👏👏

I would like to thank my rider friends Shalini , Janet and Dr. Gayathri ( who cracked us up) 😄 for volunteering n support for today’s session.

Warm regards
Suma

Leader
Sadashivnagar