Re: [BBC] Digest for bangalore-bikers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

T Ashok

Mar 30, 2023, 8:12:12 AM3/30/23
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Wow, a delight to watch these animations!

On 30-Mar-2023, at 4:53 PM, bangalor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Ali Poonawala <alfa...@gmail.com>: Mar 29 08:12PM +0530

Hi Karthik...
TFS.
Two questions...

1. Any idea what program is being used to create such stunning interactive
graphics?

2. This is copyrighted. Are we breaching it (copyright) if we share in
Google group or WhatsApp group ? I am keen to share on Bangalore Bicycling
School volunteers group !!

Thanks ahead

Ali Poonawala

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023, 8:33 AM Karthick Gururaj <karthick...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Karthick Gururaj <karthick...@gmail.com>: Mar 29 08:49PM +0530

Hi Dr. Ali,

This guy is very good at this - I like his page on watches as well:
https://ciechanow.ski/mechanical-watch/ I believe this is all done with
animations that were introduced in HTML5, probably others here know better
than me.

There is no problem in sharing the webpage URL itself - however, we should
not be copy-pasting the content of the web-page (of course!).

Regards
Karthick