Teaching adults how to cycle : BBS Sadashivnagar

Ali Poonawala

May 28, 2023, 10:57:42 PM5/28/23
to Sharath Chandar, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club), sumaar...@gmail.com
Sadashivanagar session 27th May

Learners 4
1. Kumari Devi- ongoing
2. Raji Subbaram- ongoing
3. Jaishree - first time ( had attended a session in cubbon park)
4. Dr.Muni - ongoing

*Kumari Devi*- Devi was at the location well before time and there is good improvement in body balance . Was able to ride well.  Will need little more practice with turning .

2. *Raji* - Quite comfortable with scooting. Will need more practice with body balance and getting over fear of falling . Confidence levels have improved .

3. *Jaishree*- Had attended a session in cubbon park . Started with scooting today . Needs to work on body balancing . Had to leave a bit early.

4. *Dr. Muni*- Sir was on a roll today. Was riding comfortably and took off on another lane without assistance. Well done sir .

I would like to thank Krishna sir and Vijay kumar sir for assisting me.

Thank you Sam , Gurudeep and Parth for volunteering . Your presence definitely makes a huge difference 🙏

Suma
Lead trainer
BBS Sadashivnagar
IMG-20230527-WA0007.jpg