Re: [BBC] Digest for bangalore-bikers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

kavita viziakumar

Mar 5, 2022, 12:12:04 AM3/5/22
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Nice to hear this route is being used . I used to cycle 3 hours early morning in 2009,2010
Hope the roads are smoother

2020, rode this beautiful cycle ,bridge stone with Japanese breaks.
And then in 2022 , I saw this beautiful Italain Bianchi errand cycles
Mostly japanese buy them .
Kavita

Bianchi store

On Fri, 4 Mar 2022 at 4:53 PM, <bangalor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ravi Kumar <erav...@gmail.com>: Mar 03 03:52AM -0800

Any Cyclist who rides near Jalahalli Cross, T Dasarahalli, Saptagiri
College on daily basis or weekend ?
Solo rides are scary sometimes especially hesarghatta side can go only when
there is company.
Kavita viziakumar