Cycling Volunteers - Karnataka facebook group

TFN Deepak Majipatil

Jul 25, 2016, 11:05:59 AM7/25/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear Friends,

Greeting from Ride A Cycle Foundation Team.

We have created a group called for Cycling Volunteers - Karnataka in Facebook.

Bangalore is called as the Cycling capital of India where events like BBCh, GMC, TFN and many more started from

and many more from other parts of Karnataka. We, as part of Bangalore cycling felt that this is the need of the hour

for every type cycling activity around and we all know Volunteers are the biggest back bone of any event.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588330028164154/

This group is a common forum for people who are interested in volunteering and organizers in need of cycling volunteers

for their respective events. So if you need volunteers for your event, post the event volunteer requirement details for more visibility.

Please share this group on your wall for more visibility. Thanks for all the help and volunteering.

Please feel join the group and also use the platform for the requesting on the volunteers for any of your requirements.
We strictly adhere to "Volunteer requirement post only and don't allow any other promotions on the group.

Also If any one is interested in Volunteering at Tour of Nilgiris, kindly register here at the link is https://goo.gl/6GTrX9
and we shall get back to you if there are any requirement. Volunteering at TFN for 10 days is some of the best moments and
fun filled days of our life at one of the best terrains in South India with some best riders from all over India and from other
parts of the world. At TFN, we would generally be having atleast 45-50 of them volunteering at activities and different levels.

Ride, Cherish, Remember,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Deepak