Serene Sirsi Edition 3 2023

Deepak Majipatil

Jun 3, 2023, 11:49:18 AM6/3/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Dear Friends,

Deepak here from Tour of Nilgiris Team

We have Tour - Serene Sirsi brought to you by Breakaway sports! happening in month of November starting November 1st 2023 to November 5th 2023. This is our third edition

Prepare for an unforgettable experience of cycling in the Malnad Region & NorthWest of  Karnataka.

Come join us, as we explore the mystic beauty of the locales in and around Sirsi which is famous for many waterfalls that feed the evergreen canopy of forests throughout the year. This year we go from the majestic Western Ghats and end in Anshi National Park.

Contact us at 9482258768 WhatsApp or Call for more details or check out our website at www.serenesirsi.com

Please also find details in pdf file attached

Thanks and Best Regards,

SereneSirsi Ed3 2023 - Recharge Yourself.pdf