Donate or Second Hand Bicycles for Kids/Ladies

murali hr

Jun 29, 2022, 1:09:03 PM6/29/22
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear All,

NNCF is running the bicycle rentals at Cubbon Park; We have around 35 cycles - we had couple of lady birds and kids cycles - but due to some damage caused we need to replace the same.
Lot of demand from Kids for the bikes .
So if there is any one who wants to sell their kids cycles or donate the cycles to us pls get in touch with me ; And due to corona we are still in the process of booting up and streamlining the ops.

We will be available at the following no : 99450 66612
Really appreciate any one coming forward to donate the Bicycles for Kids/Ladies.
Share this message with friends !
Regards
Murali