bahamas property

ssna

Jan 2, 2005, 8:41:00 PM1/2/05
to Bahamas-R...@googlegroups.com
I have owned property in Lucya, have not checked on it years. With
proper documentation where can I check on the status of this property?

mic...@moskorealty.com

Jan 2, 2005, 9:50:54 PM1/2/05
to Bahamas-R...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your email, if you can tell me the subdivision and unit number, block number, and lot
number I will be able to let you know which company you might check with.
Regards,
Michael N. Mosko

ma...@moskorealty.com

Jan 3, 2005, 9:36:51 AM1/3/05
to Bahamas-R...@googlegroups.com
We will be glad to help you once we know the particulars of the property such as the name of the
subdivision, the Unit number, Block number and lot number.
We are in a position to give you an opinion of value as well as the resale market value, should you
be interested in selling.
We will be awaiting your response.
Best regards,
Mary Mosko

Steve Naber

Jan 3, 2005, 8:04:22 PM1/3/05
to Bahamas-R...@googlegroups.com
Mary,
Thanks for the quick reply. Here is the information I have:
Should be deeded in the mother's name: Janet Naber (deceased)
Lucaya Estates Unit 50, block 2, lot 19
Any information would be great,
Thanks so much for your time,
Steve Naber