BBQ

Jim Manookin

Apr 9, 2018, 4:17:56 PM4/9/18
to byu...@googlegroups.com

QST one and all!

We will be holding our end of semester BBQ/Pignic (we’re a HAM radio club, after all J) on the 17th of April at my house, 826 W 1400 N, Orem UT 84057. I’ll be cooking garbage can pig (spit-roasted pork shoulder roast) by request. Signup for head count and to bring potluck food items on the club website: http://radio.byu.edu and select the “Upcoming Activities” tab; click the “signup sheet” link and fill in your information on the GoogleSheet.

If you know someone who is (or should be) in the radio club, and didn’t get this email, share it with them. Hope to see you all there!

Jim Manookin

BYU Office of IT

Design Engineer, CTS, CTS-D

BYUARC Advisor, ETA DAS176150