Fwd: [wvdxc] Oregon Ducks football HALFTIME SIMPLEX NET - every Saturday!!!

Scott Parker K7LU

Aug 27, 2020, 12:23:16 PM8/27/20
to BYUARC

Y'all are football fans, right?  This (see below) looks like a fun idea.  What's more, the Cougs ARE playing this year.  Anyone interested in implementing this?  Or something similar?  Could be on one of the repeaters, doesn't have to be simplex.  73 DE K7LU
Aug 27, 2020, 12:57:56 PM8/27/20
to byu...@googlegroups.com
So how do we do this and not broadcast the music or commercials?

Brent
N7TOT