Magazines

Scott Parker K7LU

May 1, 2021, 4:30:15 PM5/1/21
to BYUARC
The following is a message I sent to Spencer, but so far he has not seen it. So, if anyone else can respond with a thumbs up or down on the IEEE stuff, let me know, preferably today if possible.   73 DE K7LU

I am moving to a new job at Aberdeen Proving Ground.

I was going to drop off some issues of QST in the shack for anyone interested who’s not a league member.

Also, since the club has its share of EEs, I could also drop off some things like IEEE Antennas & Propagation Magazine, IEEE Microwave Magazine, Journal of Electronic Defense, etc. if you think there’s interest in these. But if there isn’t interest, I don’t want to clutter the shack with them.

Could you either ping the membership to determine if there’s interest in the engineering stuff or at least give me your opinion as to whether or not there is?

Either way, I have electronic access to all this material so I’m not going to haul it all across the country. I’d like to see it all go to a good home instead of the recycle bin.

tim.wood.tw

May 1, 2021, 4:53:31 PM5/1/21
to BYUARC
I wouldn't personally have as much use for them, but that's just me.  Somebody else post if you can put them to good use. :)

Timothy Wood
KI7DAH