Sukkot Board Games Day in Jerusalem Thursday October 17

Nadine Wildmann

Oct 3, 2019, 9:09:53 AM10/3/19
to jerg...@yahoogroups.com, bs...@googlegroups.com, Ellis Simpson, rosal...@gmail.com

Hi,

If you plan to attend and are not in the Jerusalem WhatsApp group, please let me know by email so I can send you updated information. Email Yehuda, shad...@gmail.com, with your name and phone number to be added to the WhatsApp group.

You’re welcome to invited friends, but please don’t post the address publicly.

Thursday October 17

10:30 am to 11:00 pm

At Yehuda Berlinger’s new place

4b/25 Hanoch Albeck St.

Building door code is *1948

6th floor, there is an elevator

Yehuda 0545987034

Bring kosher snacks and lunch for yourself. We plan to order dinner together from somewhere such as Burgers Bar, please post suggested places in the WhatsApp group, and post in the WhatsApp group if you want to arrange to play or learn particular games.

To save space, try not to bring games that Yehuda has or that other people are bringing. Games owned by JSGC members: https://jerusalemstrategygames.wordpress.com/jsgc/  JSCG house rules for specific games: https://jerusalemstrategygames.wordpress.com/house-rules/

We will be playing outside in and out of the sukkah, it will be cold in the evening.

For anyone who is not aware, our long-time member Gili, started a business selling games. https://www.playnjoy.games/

See you,

Nadine

Yehuda