Intro.

Georgia & Jim

Sep 22, 2006, 7:12:07 PM9/22/06
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Georgia here,
For anyone who doesn't know me, I was a student '78/'79; came to BRS via
my intense involvement in the RC community and my need to be in a
drug-free environment as I was killing myself (a little know fact, even
to the people closest to me). I was asked to leave in April due to my
drug use on campus. I returned to BRS during the rest of that year and
the next...and, as Tammy tells me, I was around the third year as
well...until I disappeared. I was around when I was not a student
because I loved it there and was well loved in return...and I was
teaching an RC class with Sally. I also kept my promise to never use
drugs again on campus. By the way, when I disappeared, I went to CA. I
hadn't intended to move there, yet I was gone for 3 1/2 years with brief
returns during the summers. I planned and attended several
reunions...one at my family home in Nelson, NH.
That's all for now.
Peace.

KHE...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2006, 7:08:01 PM9/28/06
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
I was glad to be reminded of your history at BRS. You're quite a woman, to claim a life without drugs and return to BRS several times as a leader, a teacher and a friend. Your commitment to BRS and yourself continues on!  Thank you.

Henley