REUNION

Ema...@aol.com

Aug 27, 2007, 9:40:10 AM8/27/07
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
 HI everybody,

It was so nice to see you all.  It was as if I had never skipped a day with all of you in my life.  I will forever hold each of you in my heart and carry with me the strength I gained from all of your life forces when put together.  I want you to keep in touch.  I need an infusion on occasion.  Georgia you are the best it was great meeting you your spirit is incredible and your laugh is infectious.  Love to All, Rebecca many hugs.

Love Marty

georgianjim

Aug 27, 2007, 9:53:45 AM8/27/07
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
Yeah!!!!  You rock, Marty...let this love (and the reflection of our being with you as you ARE) flow strong through your veins...it is more reliable than that powdered stuff....less expensive and easier to find, too.  Funny, I found your energetic, straight-forward presence infectious as well....from the time that we got your reg form I was looking forward to meeting you again.
A note to whomever may be reading along.....encourage all and sundry to connect here and then we can decide about conference calls, etc.  I penciled in a reservation with Woolman Hill for 2008 (1st weekend in Aug)!!!!  More on that as we become sure about details.  Anyone who's inclined to do organizing for that, touch base with me off list with questions, etc.
Big Love and hugs, Georgia