BRS Website Renewal, last chance

Will Loving

Sep 12, 2012, 8:37:27 AM9/12/12
to brs...@googlegroups.com
Last chance folks. The BRS website hosting and domain name registration is up for renewal in a couple of days. So far no one has responded to my previous request so I'm guessing the interest isn't there to keep it up for a bit longer. Macy has offered to cover any shortfall between what other people donate and the $120 needed for two year, but I don't think he should pay the entire amount. If you'd like to see the site remain up you can go there and donate any amount towards it, otherwise it will probably come down and we'll just assume everyone is connected via Facebook. http://bakerriverschool.org

Will

Catlin, Wil

Sep 12, 2012, 12:57:00 PM9/12/12
to brs...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, Will. Lost track of this.

I just dontaed $40, hoping that at least one more person will match so Macy isn’t left with the greater share.

Thanks for maintaining the site for us,

Wil

PS: I took a six week sabbatical from work this Spring and went back to many of our old SW expedition haunts - Big Bend, Organ Pipe, Canyonlands, and such. It’s still gorgeous out there. Missed you all. Also missed my younger knees…

Will Loving

Sep 15, 2012, 11:26:37 AM9/15/12
to brs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Wil, Margie and Noni for donating towards the hosting costs. The domain and hosting are now paid for the next two years. At that point we'll see whether it continue so make sense to maintain a separate site or just use FB or some other social media venue.

Will