Welcome to BRSTalk! (Updated)

Will Loving

Sep 30, 2006, 11:26:49 AM9/30/06
to Baker River School
Welcome to our new BRS group. We've put this up at the suggestion of
Georgia Ellicott. I hope you find it useful. It is currently setup as
an "invitation only" group, meaning that you have to be invited to join
it. People who are not members can read the posts but cannot post
themselves without joining. I've sent invitiations to join to everyone
whom I have an address for. If you would like to invite someone please
feel free or send me their email and I will send out the invite.

If you have contact information for people associated with BRS that I
should have in my database, please send me an email. And, of course,
please check the BakerRiverSchool.org website for regular updates by
individuals, new pictures and other news.

http://bakerriverschool.org