[Fwd: In Person] from Wil Catlin, actually

Georgia & Jim

Oct 6, 2006, 12:15:35 PM10/6/06
to BRS...@googlegroups.com

Good morning everyone!

(Insert favorite morning meeting commencement song here. Me, I’m thinking ‘cat came back…’)

So, any business items to bring up before the community?

Well, Macy made a good point: it does seem like there’s a sort of reunion momentum here, doesn’t it?

Rachel brings up a good point, too, albeit by implication: it would be freakishly hard work to organize.

For my personal interests, I’m planning to fly back east next summer and pay some visits to folks, and that might take care of any reunion needs I have. But then again, maybe not.

What’s everyone’s take on this? Seems to me that if we wanted to organize anything larger than, say, all of us and a few others getting together someplace, it’d (“itud:” that always cracks me up) take some work and prep that should perhaps begin as early as, well, now. Or soon, anyway. I’d certainly be willing to help, if it comes to that. What are other folks’ thoughts?

Now, please tell me someone’s knitting…

Love to you all,

Wil