reunion planning

Georgia & Jim

Dec 28, 2006, 3:13:56 PM12/28/06
to BRSTalk digest subscribers
Hi...I'm doing this on the group list because Will can't send me email
and I need to be able to communicate at large....I now have the labels
to post card for save-the-date and, as of today, $1000 seed monies from
Macy.
What I need is the most current communication with Woolman Hill so that
I am clear about the money and dates...makes sense, eh?
It would also be helpful to know whom among us is involved in decision
making....it seems Will, Wil, Macy, myself and Rachel....am I close? I
know that there are many people who'll pitch in with details, too....Ta
for now, Georgia