Okay...it's '08...off we go...

georgianjim

Jan 7, 2008, 12:04:37 PM1/7/08
to Betsy and Bruce Bergquist, Wil Catlin, Nancy Jessup, jackson, rebecca f., will loving, BRSTalk digest subscribers
Hey there....I just sent our deposit for 22-24 August....which brings me to be interested in knowing who's organizing this year.
Let's send responses around to confirm willingness to organize...I'll start...I'M IN.
Love, Georgia

jackson, rebecca f.

Jan 7, 2008, 4:25:34 PM1/7/08
to georgianjim, Betsy and Bruce Bergquist, Wil Catlin, Nancy Jessup, will loving, BRSTalk digest subscribers
georgia, thank you for starting...

i would like to remain in the information loop (please)
(but) at the moment i am in as deep as i want to be
(finishing up here at the community college, preparing to move on to one of the area colleges)
my plate is full for now.
however, if i know what's going on, i would like to pitch in if i'm able.

hugs,
rebecca

________________________________

Macy M. Coffey

Jan 7, 2008, 6:38:15 PM1/7/08
to BRSTalk, Georgia & Jim Ellicott / Fletcher, Betsy & Bruce Bergquist, Wil Catlin, Nancy Jessup, Will Loving
hi to all -

As it is unlikely that I will be at the reunion next year, it doesn't make
sense for me to participate in the planning process.

Happy new year!

Macy

authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

Nancy Jessup

Jan 7, 2008, 7:40:32 PM1/7/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Count me in, I'm glad to help.

Nancy

Catlin, Wil

Jan 7, 2008, 7:44:35 PM1/7/08
to georgianjim, Betsy and Bruce Bergquist, Nancy Jessup, jackson, rebecca f., will loving, BRSTalk digest subscribers

Thanks for getting this going, Georgia. I won’t be heading out there this year, but I’ll look forward to seeing the photos.

Jan 8, 2008, 12:13:29 PM1/8/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,  I hope a happy holiday was had by all!!!!  I, as part of New Year's Resolution, will accept part of helping with anything that needs to be done,   I will be a joiner, put myself out there, but I need whomever accepts the big role of "Organizer Extraordinare" to guide me.  I wouldn't know where to start.  So you know where I am....whoever you may be, Georgia?

I wasn't going to go this year, you know there is no mystery in being seen regularly.  But, what the hell, I'm close, I love you all, and it does my heart good,  So fuck it.  I was never mysterious anyway.

Quick note to Macy,
It was nice to see you I felt like I got more of a sense of who you are at the reunion than in any of your comings and going when I was at BRS. .  But we never did sit and talk after all.    So to me something as small as you giving me a hug and being happy to see me when I first arrived  at the reunion made me your friend immediately.  I guess I'm a little insecure huh? If someone would say, make a mean face at me, and it was only gas or something,  I would probably run away and cry you have know Idea how easy my feelings are hurt it really is ridiculous so its never goes unnoticed when someone is happy to see me.  My sensitivity knows no bounds.  I  am going to be strong and assertive, in another life ha ha ho ho.  Anyway, it doesn't take much to win me over. AHH being human what a concept.  Anyway, you and Irina will be missed this year.

Love to you both,

Marty S.

I will be waiting to hear about needs for the reunion.  Don't think twice call me.  I want to help!!!!!!!

In a message dated 1/7/2008 7:40:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dell...@verizon.net writes:
Hey all,

Count me in, I'm glad to help.

Nancy

Will Loving

Jan 8, 2008, 2:20:10 PM1/8/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

I just noticed the flurry of activity in my BRS Inbox. I’m very, very busy at the moment but I will try to change the website soon to show the new dates. At the moment I can’t offer to do anything more that keep up the website but perhaps we can pull some new people in. If you need me to send a blanket email to everyone we have contact info for, I’ll be happy to do so.

A couple of notes:

  • Does anyone have correct contact info for Tamelyn? She loaned me a picture to scan and asked me to send it back to her, but it was returned and I get no response on her email address...

  • Given that I work in a technology field and hear constantly about how people are using FaceBook, I set up a FaceBook account just to see how it works. It’s already helped me connect with someone I know by face from contra-dancing but whose name I didn’t know. If you want to “friend” me, just look me up under Will Loving. Maybe we should have a BRS group or Network on Facebook...

Will

--

William M. Loving
Dedication Technologies, Inc.

jackson, rebecca f.

Jan 8, 2008, 3:01:45 PM1/8/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
hey there... rebecca (jackson) here
i had to sign up on facebook for a class here at school
and have thought it would be great fun to have more brs folks in on the game...
it's a fun and easy way to stay in touch
and, it has a pretty good privacy structure in place that you can access
if you don't feel like being on display to the whole wide world.

i have myself listed as having gone to brs on my site
but i don't know how to register brs as a recognizable school
i know its possible

check it out

________________________________

Will Loving

Jan 9, 2008, 9:06:19 AM1/9/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
I've created a Facebook group called "Baker River School", but I've also
submitted a request to add "Baker River School" as a new school "Network".
We'll see if they will add it...

Will

on 1/8/08 3:01 PM, jackson, rebecca f. at Jackso...@stuemail.gcc.mass.edu
wrote:

--

Tel: +1 413 253-7223 (GMT ­5)
Fax: +1 206 202-0476

jackson, rebecca f.

Jan 9, 2008, 3:31:44 PM1/9/08
to BRS...@googlegroups.com
groovy!
thank you
could be lots of fun!
rebecca
winmail.dat

Van Liew, Maria

Jan 12, 2008, 3:12:19 PM1/12/08
to georgianjim, Betsy and Bruce Bergquist, Wil Catlin, Nancy Jessup, will loving, BRSTalk digest subscribers
Hello!

Well, what a burst of energy you all have regarding a 2008 reunion!  I was sorry to miss the last one due to previously established travel plans, and I'm sorry to say that the beginning of our fall semester coincides with the dates for 2008 (in that I spend that weekend running around like a Banshee preparing since I spend most of the summer abroad with other projects).  So, I can't commit this early in the game, but I'll see what I can do...

I've enjoyed reading the website and kudos to everyone who has helped to set that up.

I'd like to request a change of email address, since this is my work mail.  My hotmail acct. would be better for BRS correspondence:

Happy New Year!!

maria