New email address

ema...@aol.com

Aug 27, 2014, 12:40:02 PM8/27/14
to brs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I have a new email address msar...@gmail.com.

I recently visited BRS or formally known as.  It has undergone a beautiful reconstruction the new owners are wonderful and let me walk around and explore.   They were driving down the hill when I was driving up in an old truck that looked coincidentally like our old clunker with bodywork and a paint job.  I told them I was once a student at BRS.  They welcomed me with open arms to explore.  I was not disappointed the extensive work they have done was AMAZING and the yellow house may have been replaced with a Huge home but it did not cause me to have a nervous break down because though different, it fit.  The barn is still the same the land has the same peaks and valleys and familiar fields and the dorm is a home.  I didn't recognize that it was the site exactly but saw the stone wall and all was right with the world again.  The big meadow that is below the barn to the left of the pond is completely intact except for many cows grazing away.  Moose house as well as the greenhouse still there as well just overhauled.  They have added their personal touches but it did it justice.  They were the ideal people to purchase it.  Has not changed hands since the weird people that were somehow involved with the care of children....were there.  The name of the farm is,  now not sure of spelling, Scheiller Farm and it is no longer Ellsworth Hill it is now Scheiller Rd.  Any questions or pictures wanted let me know.  I'm on FB and msar...@gmail.com.  Love you all and I actually could hear the laughter and playfulness of all of us there it was as if you all were with me.

Love Marty S.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

William Loving

Aug 27, 2014, 2:36:31 PM8/27/14
to brs...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marty, thanks for the update. Can you post the photos on the BRS FB page? I just moved all the existing photos there as we prepare to take the website down…

Will

William M. Loving
Dedication Technologies, Inc.
7 Coach Lane