Searching for document generator

Michel Michaels

Jun 23, 2021, 10:21:12 PM6/23/21
to BPMN Forum
Hi,

I  want to generate a list of elements  with some properties and with their  associated data objects (s. atatched BPMN file).

The BPMN fiel was generated bei viadee plugin, but either viadee nor camunda offer the desired export.

I already tested  Sparx Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm, Adonis with issues (import bpmn doesn't work properly).

Bonita was able import the fiel properly, but it has no  export (doc).

Any suggestions ? Or shuld I right  develop an XSLT code to extract the desired data :-) ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel