BPMN Sketch Miner Tool

BPMN Sketch Miner

Feb 10, 2020, 2:51:26 PM2/10/20
to BPMN Forum
We are developing a new tool called BPMN Sketch Miner, which could be of interest for people in this forum. The tool allows the user (e.g., a business analyst) to take textual notes about a process during requirements elicitation and transforms them in real time to BPMN visual models which can be downloaded in the standard BPMN/XML format. The tool is still in its beta version, and to be able to evaluate the next steps in its development, we are conducting a survey for its usability.

If you are interested feel free to try it out (https://www.bpmn-sketch-miner.ai/). We would highly appreciate if you provide us feedback on your satisfaction with the tool and its features (https://www.bpmn-sketch-miner.ai/feedback/feature-eval.html). The short surveys (4 in total) should not take more than 10-15 minutes of your time all together.

As we are trying to get as much feedback as possible it would be great if you could share the tool and the survey with any business analysts that you might know.

We truly appreciate your time!