Survey about 3 modeling communities: Software, Data and Processes

J Mendling

May 6, 2021, 3:23:11 AM5/6/21
to BPMN...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

in the Dagstuhl Seminar: "Next Generation Domain Specific Conceptual
Modeling: Principles and Methods" (https://www.dagstuhl.de/18471) we had
intensive discussions about different modeling communities and their
connections.

As follow up to this discussion, we want to investigate the past,
present and future of modeling software, data, and processes on a
broader base including researchers as well as industry representatives.
We kindly ask you to participate in the following survey:
https://www.soscisurvey.de/modeling2020. The participation takes about
15-20 minutes. The survey is available until 31.05.2021. The results
will be included in a scientific publication.

If you want to forward this survey to other colleagues you are warmly
welcome.

Thank you very much for your participation!

Best regards,

Judith Michael <mic...@se-rwth.de>, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Dominik Bork <domini...@tuwien.ac.at>, TU Wien, Austria
Manuel Wimmer <manuel...@jku.at>, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz,
Austria
Heinrich C. Mayr <Heinri...@aau.at>, Alpen-Adria-Universität
Klagenfurt, Austria
Jan Mendling <jan.me...@hu-berlin.de> , Humboldt-Universität zu
Berlin, Germany

Prof. Dr. Jan Mendling
Einstein-Professor
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Department of Computer Science
Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin, Germany
Email: jan.me...@hu-berlin.de
Phone: +49 30 2093 3901
Office: https://hu.berlin/cs-office
Web: http://www.mendling.com
Twitter: @janmendling
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janmendling/
* Hans Robert Hansen, Jan Mendling, Gustaf Neumann:
Wirtschaftsinformatik (12. Aufl.). De Gruyter Studium, de Gruyter 2019:
http://lehrbuch-wirtschaftsinformatik.org/
* Marlon Dumas, Marcello La Rosa, Jan Mendling, Hajo A. Reijers:
Fundamentals of Business Process Management. 2nd Ed. Springer 2018:
http://fundamentals-of-bpm.org/
* Jan vom Brocke, Jan Mendling (Eds.):
Business Process Management Cases. Springer 2018:
http://www.bpm-cases.com/